In this inaugural episode of the NREI Weekender Podcast, by Informa, NREIOnline.com, David Bodamer and Aric Johnson highlight the hot stories of this past week. They cover topics ranging from private equity fund managers fighting to keep their investors happy, to millennials struggling with higher rent costs.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why private equity fund managers are struggling in today’s market. Are the investors still satisfied?
- Why industrial investment sales have slowed down, despite strong demand from tenants
- Will an online platform drive business for outlet centers or is it too little too late?
- What obstacles are keeping younger millennials from moving out and affording rent?
- About CMBS delinquency rates’ continued decline in April
- And more!
Tune in now to get your dose of this week’s hot stories!
Resources: National Real Estate Investor
Read the Full Stories:
Private Equity Real Estate Fund Managers Face Growing Pressure on Yields | High Pricing Few Available Asssts Deter Industrial Investment Sales | Simon Launches Online Platform to Drive Business to Outlet Centers. But Is This Move Too Little Too Late? | Younger Apartment Tenants Struggle to Keep Up with Rising Rents | CMBS Delinquency Rate in April Posts Another Decline, Led by Retail-Backed Loans