Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
In this episode of the NREI Weekender Podcast, by Informa, NREIOnline.com, David Bodamer highlights the hot stories of this past week. They cover topics ranging from the two property types that are now in demand by HNW investors, to the dwindling optimism in the self-storage sector.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Which two property types HNW investors now prefer most
- What is fueling investors’ appetites for power centers, in spite of troubles in the larger retail sector
- The status of bank risk exposure: Is it uniform across the board?
- The scoop on apartment building owners’ struggle with tougher energy-use requirements
- Why developers of self-storage properties are slowing down
- And more!
Tune in now to get your dose of this week’s hot stories!
National Real Estate Investor