Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
In this episode, David Bodamer is joined by Eric Birnbaum, founder and CEO of Dreamscape Companies, a real estate investment firm specializing in acquiring and repositioning multifamily and hospitality properties.
Eric shares his experience launching and building a new company during the pandemic, what kinds of deals they have pursued during the past two years and its plans for 2021. the firm.
- Why Dreamscape focuses on multifamily and hospitality properties and why it prefers opportunistic/value-add plays in gateway markets
- How launching a firm just prior to the onset of the pandemic affected its rollout
- How he has built and maintained relationships with limited partners over the years to provide a consistent source of capital
- What Dreamscape’s approach to debt is in terms of levering deals and increasing returns
- What the firm’s long-term investment strategy is for the properties it repositions
Connect With David Bodamer: