In this episode of Common Area Podcast, David Bodamer shares highlights from the current NREI exclusive research series that unveils trends in brokerage firms. As well, he brings you updates on how foreign investors are emerging in the multifamily sector, what industrial investors are doing to the national cap rate, and new opportunities that are in store for self-storage developers.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What trends are emerging within brokerage firms
- Which type of firm brokers prefer to work at
- Who the top foreign investors are in the multifamily sector
- Where the industrial investors are looking in search of higher yields
- Updates on self-storage developers finding a use for spaces made vacant by retail store closings
- And more!
Tune in now to get your dose of this week’s top stories!
Resources: National Real Estate Investor
Read the full stories: