In this episode, David Bodamer speaks with William Hill, vice-chairman of Federal Investor Services Group with Newmark in Washington D.C. David and William (Bill) discuss how the government as a tenant fared during the pandemic for investors in the commercial real estate market.
You will learn:
- The role Newmark plays in the commercial real estate market
- During the pandemic, how it has been having the government as a tenant versus another kind of occupier
- Bill’s views on traditional office space needs as people return to work
- What sort of implications does the governments potential jobs plan have on the demand for real estate going forward
- How does an investor approach this real estate space of having government as a tenant
- And more!
Tune in now for the latest insights on CRE!