Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
In this episode of the NREI Weekender Podcast, by Informa, NREIOnline.com, David Bodamer and co-host Aric Johnson introduce the NREI Research Series and take a close look at the multi-family sector.
In this episode, you will learn:
- That multi-family is the strongest real estate sector and is a very stable investment
- What’s happening with CAP rates
- Whether investors are looking to buy, hold, or sell
- Is the development of new properties slowing? Why the answer is “maybe”
- Whether rent rates are on the rise
- And so much more…
Tune in now to hear the latest findings on multi-family properties in this first episode of the NREI Research Series.
Resources: National Real Estate Investor