In this episode of Common Area Podcast, David Bodamer discusses Nestpick’s list of the world’s best cities for Generation Z, what RCA’s research is showing for the slowdown of CRE acquisitions by foreign investors, and lastly what questions California’s new rent control law is posing for multifamily investors.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Which city Nestpick ranked highest for Generation Z
- The surprising metrics that Nestpick used to score each city
- Which countries top the list for being active investors in the U.S. CRE market
- Possible reasons why foreign investors have slowed down on CRE acquisitions
- The new rent control law’s pros and cons for investors and renters
- And more!
Tune in now to get your dose of this week’s top stories!
Resources: National Real Estate Investor
Read the full stories: